Your Medical Providers
The medical staff at the Pediatric Center currently consists of 9 Board Certified Pediatricians a Pediatric Nurse Practitioner and Physician Assistant. See The Physicians...
Please visit the CDC COVID FAQs web page to help get answers to your questions regarding COVID-19 and your children. Visit CDC Link
Get your child’s first appointment started off quickly and easily by downloading and filling out our patients forms before you come in. Get Intake Forms...
Disclaimer: This information is not intended be a substitute for professional medical advice. It is provided for educational purposes only. You assume full responsibility for how you choose to use this information.
Since 1959, The Pediatric Center has been at the forefront of children’s medical care in eastern Idaho. Our board certified physicians are 100% dedicated to the health and wellbeing of your child and we treat each and every child under our care as one of our own. We provide the highest medical care to patients from birth to 19 years of age while striving to make them as comfortable as possible.
When you are seeking a professional Idaho Falls pediatrician, The Pediatric Center in Idaho Falls is the best choice that you, as a loving parent or guardian, can make. We are here to answer all of your question regardless if they’re small or complex. Our Idaho Falls pediatricians and other staff members will equip you with all the information you need, when you need it. Simply call us at (208) 523-3060 to schedule an appointment today.
Our services include the treatment of illnesses, injuries, ailments and regularly scheduled checkups, all performed by a professional Idaho Falls pediatrician who is board certified and licensed in the state of Idaho. We also feature in in-house lab which ensures quick and accurate results so that you can rest assured that your child’s health is in the best hands.
Please visit our Parent Education section to learn more about why our Idaho Falls pediatricians are the most qualified in eastern Idaho to trust your child’s health to. For example:
- An Idaho Falls pediatrician at The Pediatric Center spends as much as 6 years in pediatric training after med school.
- An Idaho Falls pediatrician at The Pediatric Center ONLY treat children and youth. They are our only focus.
- An Idaho Falls pediatrician at The Pediatric Center is part of a highly trained team, all dedicated to your child’s wellbeing and health.
- An Idaho Falls pediatrician at The Pediatric Center promotes health education in schools and increases health care access to all children, even for those with special needs.
We also feature a comprehensive Symptom Checker for you to use to help identify what may be ailing your children. It is easy to use and can provide useful information for parents when the bumps and scrapes of growing up happen to your child. Of course, in the case of serious injury or illness, always call 911 for emergency care. For all other concerns, call our Idaho Falls pediatricians to schedule an appointment.
When it comes to immunizations, The Pediatric Center is the perfect place to seek information and to schedule your child’s regular immunizations. The vaccines we provide include the following:
- HepB—protects against infection by the hepatitis B virus
- DTaP—protects against diphtheria, tetanus, and pertussis
- Hib—protects against Haemophilus influenzae type b, including bacterial meningitis
- PCV—protects against pneumococcal infection
- Polio—protects against polio, the vaccine is also known as IPV
- RV—protects against infections caused by rotavirus
- Influenza—protects against influenza (flu)
- MMR—protects against measles, mumps, and rubella (German measles)
- Varicela—protects against chickenpox
- HepA—protects against infection by the hepatitis A
Immunizations are important for your child as they develop. If you have any questions or concerns about the vaccinations your child should be receiving, call us. An Idaho Falls pediatrician on staff will be happy to assist you.
It is easy to schedule an appointment with The Pediatric Center. To help expedite your check-in, we offer New Patient Forms available to download and print out to that you can have a head start before you come in for your child’s first appointment.
We request payment at the time of service. This includes your co-pay or deductible amount. We accept cash, personal check, VISA, Mastercard, Discover and American Express. We will bill your insurance carrier if we have a copy of your current insurance card. Please bring your insurance card in with you for every visit to The Pediatric Center. We also accept Medicaid provided you enroll with the Healthy Connections program.
We at The Pediatric Center are very excited to have your children as a patient with us! When you need the services of a professional and board certified Idaho Falls pediatrician, you will find no better than the physicians at The Pediatric Center. We welcome you and your child with open arms and open hearts and we can’t wait to include you into our family!